Hello Guys Today In This Article We Will Discuss Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Review in 2022.
In this step by step detailed guide,
- How To Apply
- Packaging, Price & Shelf Life.
- And Many More
Let’s Get Started
Cracked heels are a very common foot problem. They are often found in every 1 out of 6 persons. This foot issue is also known as heel fissures and is often not that uncomfortable. However, cracked he
els are not a very appealing look and can make your feet look unattractive while wearing any kind of exposed footwear. Symptoms of cracked heels are:
- Cracks around the edges of the heels
- Yellow or brown skin around the cracks
- Calluses on the skin of the heels
- The thick skin of the heel
find more info : Best Sunscreens for Combination Skin
Table of Contents
Causes of Cracked Heels
- One of the most common reasons is excessive dry skin on the heels
- When lots of pressure is put on this dry skin, it leads to developing calluses on the skin of the heels
- Diabetes is also of the reasons
- Long hours of walking
- The deficiency of certain vitamins and nutrients is also a known cause.
Check This Out: Bella Vita Nicolips Lip Lightening Scrub Balm Review
How to Treat Cracked Heels?
Cracked heels are very easy to treat and can be treated at home also. There are many ways to treat this foot issue:
- Soak the foot in warm water
- Apply a good foot cream on your cracked heels
- Wear comfortable and thin socks
- If the problem is very severe and not healing easily, consult a doctor.
Since there are many kinds of foot creams for healing cracked heels available in the market, here is a detailed review of vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream to help you make your choice.
for more : Pond’s White Beauty Night Cream Review
Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Ingredients
The cream is meant to provide excessive moisturization to the cracked and dry skin of the heels and its ingredients reflect that intent.
Here is the list of ingredients
- Dimethicone Crossploymer
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Carnauba Wax
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hydroxystearic Acid
Click To Read: Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Day Cream Review
Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Uses
The main use of the Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is to help in the healing of the dry and cracked skin of the heels.
Get More Info: How to Use Fair and Lovely Instant Glow Facewash
Here are a Few Uses of this Cream
- Useful for strengthening the moisture barrier of the skin
- Helpful for softening the rough and cracked skin of heels
- Helpful for people with dry and rough foot skin
- Used most commonly after a pedicure to maintain the soft texture of the skin
- Helpful in providing moisture to even the driest skin
- Helpful for dry as well as sensitive skin
- Perfect for day-to-day use.
How To Apply Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream?
There’s no special procedure to apply this cream. However, here is how you can use the cream for maximum benefit:
- Wash your heels to remove all kinds of dirt and impurities before applying the cream.
- Squeeze out a small amount of the cream on your hands.
- Apply it to the cracked and dry part of your heels without hesitation.
- Make sure you apply it everywhere where the cream is required and that there is no trace of water on the skin before applying it.
- Rub it on your skin with light fingers for maximum absorption.
- Wear thin socks after a few minutes of applying them.
- Make sure to repeat the process twice a day in the mornings and at night for maximum advantage.
Learn More Here : Dabas Organic Skin Glow Plant Collagen Day Defence Cream Review
Features of Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream
The features of this cream for repairing cracked skin of heel are:
- The consistency of the cream is white and thick
- The cream is very easily absorbed in the skin
- There is no greasy residue
- The product is hypoallergenic. This means that the product is developed especially with the purpose of preventing any kind of allergic reactions to the skin.
- The Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is water-resistant and forms a layer of protection from water.
- Helps in repairing damaged skin cells
- Leave the skin of the heel completely repaired, smooth and soft to the touch.
- Fills the crack in the skin of the heels for better functioning and action
- It helps in smoothing the cracks of the skin of the heels to prevent them from getting caught between the sheets and blanket.
visit here : Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen Benefits
Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Benefits
So, it is already known that this cream is pretty useful for treating the dry skin of the foot. However, here are a few of its other benefits that separate this product from the rest of its competitors:
- The product is extremely moisturizing without being greasy or sticky
- Although the ideal time to use this cream is at night, owing to its non-oily texture, you will face no issues like sweaty feet or sticky skin after using it in the mornings as well.
- The cream is also hypoallergenic, which means it is perfect for all kinds of sensitive skin and won’t lead to any kind of rashes or irritation of the skin.
- Another benefit of this cream is that it is fragrance-free, which makes it perfect for people with sensitive noses and for those people as well who avoid products that smell like chemicals.
- The feature of barrier repair of the cream leads to the formulation of a barrier of moisture in the skin, which protects the skin from drying and cracking up.
- The barrier repair complex is a combination of pro-lipids that replenish the skin, glycerine which moisturizes the skin, and Vaseline jelly which locks in the moisture. Thus this trio helps in forming a barrier that protects the skin of your heels.
- The product needs to be used only for a week to see the effects.
- The Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream, although it is meant for the heels, can be used on extremely dry skin of elbows and knees as well where extreme moisturization and skin repair is necessary.
- It helps combat the skin issues arising from medical conditions such as diabetes and obesity.
- 10. Last but not least, Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream helps in treating the extreme itchiness of the skin of the heels which is caused by extreme dryness.
check here : Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash Review
The Product Description of this cracked heel repair cream from Vaseline is mentioned below:
- The cream is of the derma care range of Vaseline
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for extremely dry skin of the heels
- Long-lasting moisturization
- Helps in improving the level of moisture in the skin
- Without any kind of fragrance\
find more : How To Use WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Face Wash
The Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is available in a white and blue plastic tube. The cap is a plastic screw cap that is dark blue.
The tube is very handy and easy to use as you can easily squeeze the cream out as much or as little as you want. The whole tube is encased in a white cardboard box which displays the
necessary information about the cream like its shelf life, price, and ingredients to name a few.
Click to read : Features of Lakme 9 to 5 primer
Shelf Life And Price
The shelf life of this product is 2 years from the date of manufacturing. The price on the other hand is much better at Rs. 75 for a quantity of 25 grams.
Check this : Best Sunscreens for Oily Skin
Pros And Cons
Since no product is perfect, this cream also has its advantages and disadvantages.
The pros of Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream are:
- Is suitable for all kinds of sensitive skin
- Has no allergic reaction as it is hypoallergenic
- The barrier repair complex helps in protecting and repairing dry skin
- The zero fragrance quality makes the product perfect for people who hate strong smells
- The non-sticky and non-greasy texture make it perfect for night as well as day application and usage
- The cream is lightweight and spreads easily
- The product is extremely moisturizing and suitable for multipurpose use as well
- It helps in resolving itching problems of the skin due to extreme dryness
- It helps combat the skin issues such as peeling and drying skin
- Is in the budget.
The cons of Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream are:
- The product is not as moisturizing as to treat the very deep cracks in the skin
- It needs to be used regularly and for some time to see the effects.
see here : Garnier Vitamin C Serum Review
Vaseline Derma Care Cracked Heel Repair Cream Review
Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is a product that is very cheap for the benefits it claims, so, a bit of apprehension is only obvious. However, after using the product for a week, the suspicion clears. The product is very easy to apply, just squeeze out a small amount of cream from the tube and apply it to the affected skin.
The consistency of the product is extremely thick and creamy. However, unlike its appearance, the cream is very easily spreadable and mixes well with the skin. There is no greasy residue left and the skin does not feel oily after applying it. The cream is lightweight and hence does not feel like anything has been applied.
Since there is no fragrance, the feeling of not having applied anything remains solidified. The product does not wash off after coming in contact with water and looks like it will remain for a long time before one needs to apply it again.
After consistent use of the cream for a few weeks, you will see that the cracked skin has transformed into smooth and soft skin. The skin on your feet will not get tangled in the sheets and covers and the feeling of socks scratching your skin will also vanish.
The skin will return to its supple origin and you will feel confident wearing exposed footwear like sandals and heels once again. If you experience itchiness due to dry skin, that itchiness will also go away.
click over here now : Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Face Wash Review
Regardless of the season, everyone takes care of their face and hands with the best skin care products, but they sometimes ignore one of the most crucial body parts that keep us moving all day: our feet. Our feet are a part of our bodies.
Even though they’re usually covered by those favorite lovely boots, it doesn’t mean they don’t need any treatment. Foot health is crucial, much like other body parts, and feet need specific attention and care. Because the skin on the feet is harder than that on the rest of the body, it dries quickly. Ignorance of the feet may lead to dry skin, cracked heels, and rough feet, as well as pain and disease if the dryness lasts for a lengthy period.
Check your feet condition, the level of cracked skin, other skin conditions such as rashes or itchiness, whether the cream is oily or greasy, how frequently you need to apply it, your budget, and so on. Keep these points in mind and make a well-researched decision. This detailed review and below-mentioned FAQs are meant to help you in your research.
Click This: Good Vibes Rose Hip Face Serum Review
Is vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream safe?
The Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is hypoallergenic. This means that the product is designed in a manner as not to react with any kind of skin and protects all kinds of skin, including the most sensitive skins as well. There are no harmful chemicals in the cream, and it uses glycerine and Vaseline jelly to moisturize the skin and lock in the moisture. Therefore the Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is safe.
Is vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream good for heels?
One of the main reasons for buying the Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is to treat the extremely dry and cracked skin of heels.
The cream does its job well with its feature to provide extreme moisturization to the skin.
The cream is suitable for all kinds of skin and uses a barrier repair complex to help protect the moisture of the skin.
What is a barrier repair complex, you ask? Well, barrier repair complex refers to a blend of pro-lipids that replenish the skin, glycerine that hydrates the skin, and Vaseline jelly that seals in moisture.
As a result, this trio aids in the formation of a barrier that protects the skin of your heels. Apart from these obvious benefits, the product is also paraben-free, non-sticky and non-greasy, lightweight in texture, perfect for both daytime and nighttime application as well.
Therefore, the Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is very good.
Is vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream paraben-free?
It is common knowledge that paraben is a harmful chemical. Even though it is used as a paraben, more than enough paraben can lead to skin issues such as dry and leathery skin, which is an in complete contradiction with the goal of this cream, i.e. to treat the dryness of the skin.
Paraben also results in other health issues if used for a long time in both men and women. Therefore, it is very important to make sure that the product you buy is free from paraben and any such harmful chemicals, even if they cost a bit more.
The ingredient list of Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream has no mention of paraben or any such chemicals and neither does the product description of the cream show anything relating to paraben in its composition. Therefore Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is paraben-free.
Is vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream good?
Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is useful for treating the dried and cracked skin of the heels. It makes the skin soft, smooth, and supple. It helps in treating various other ailments due to dry skin, such as itchiness and rashes on the skin.
Also, Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream uses no harsh chemicals to increase and provide moisture to the skin. The cream uses a barrier repair complex to protect the moisture of the skin and locks in the moisture for future protection.
The product is available at a good price and provides lots of advantages for such a low price. Therefore, Vaseline derma care cracked heel repair cream is really good.